The consolidated system of column heating has turned into a very common system for several years now and presents drawbacks with a very worrying quantity of discontent for its users.
The most repeated problems of this type of distribution usually are:
- Delivery of non-uniform heat in all apartments reliant to the situation of each dwelling due to poor distribution of flows.
This initiative right into the absence of relief in many homes, either because to excess or lack of warmness.
- Most of outdated radiators valves without any regulation capacity.
- High energy usage.
- Unproductive and unfair system of circulation of heating fees by property factors.
Some users must even pick to unconventional systems to heat their homes, though they get billed the same as the covering that has 26ºC.
Classic wrong methods are used to solve those situations:
- Trying to grow the flow of the setting up to try to please the owners who protest about lack of temperature, which further strengthens the problem.
- Growth of the temperature in the boiler to achieve a higher flow heat.
This results in an excess of fuel ingesting and worsening of the units of the installation when exposed to even higher working temperatures.
- The limitation for windows that is contiguous to the boiler room, which involves in essentially opening the window so it can eradicate the excess of heat generating an excessive waste of energy.
- Occasionally the neighbors contemplate the total alteration of the fitting to turn them into isolated installations.
A possible solution that, unfortunately has double major drawbacks: the high charge and the inopportuneness caused by the mechanism.
Central heating positive things
Contradictory to what is believed, a central heating system has great compensations compared to the individual:
- The price of setting in a single central system is lower than the price of the sum of many individual heaters.
- The modification of the central system of a boiler service into an separate system embraces rather luxurious works.
- In the centralized systems you could use unlike fuel.
- The hot air power that requires be established to heat a community of proprietors with a single centralized boiler.
It’s a lesser amount of than the quantity of the powers mandatory for so many individual heaters: therefore, the relative energy service is better in the individual systems.
- The central boiler system lasts longer than individual boilers.
- The thermal performance of a lonely and central boiler is better than that of many individual boilers.
- Maintenance and control costs by public units are lower in centralized systems, since the expenditures are divided among all the neighbors.
- Centralized systems are safer.