So maybe you’re reading this because you’re looking for insurance, or maybe you’re looking into some information before getting a mobile home, or you just don’t really know what are the advantages or even the meaning of a mobile home. Well, this is just the article for you.
Some definitions just like: tooth deficient hillbillies, sickly stray dogs and even cars that haven’t operated in decades are just a few to mention, have got people confused when talking about mobile homes since most people are not familiar with the words’ “mobile home” real definition.
Those mobile home and trailer parks that are so stereotypical have already been left behind in the past. They are gone now. Mobile homes are a new thing since they are actually as much functional as the ones that everyone’s accustomed to.
So here’s the thing. “Mobile homes” is just name we give these houses but what the real technical name is “manufactured homes”. They are called like that for the fact they’re not actually built just like regular houses, they are assembled all their pieces together, pieces that had already been built aside in manufacturers.
Think of them a lego house but with the looks and functionality of a regular house. Cool huh? Plus, they are built all together so much faster than a regular house once the plot of the land has been bought.
Now that you know exactly what “mobile home” stand for, here’s a short list of reason why you should stop wasting time thinking about getting one and get one now:
- Development Control: Different from any other construction you’ve ever been to, the owner has complete access to it and is able to control the whole process. They can choose each and every detail from it; details such as plan of the floors, any amenity etc.
- Affordability: Way more affordable than any regular house! A mobile home could be 10 up to 35 percent less expensive than a regular one. Plus, owners can avoid property taxes also.
- Fast Construction: It’s way faster built than a regular house! These regular houses take at least six months to be done structurally while mobile homes, since they are assembled, they take from four to six weeks to function as planned, which means you can enjoy your beautiful home more quickly!
- Warranty Options: As if it wasn’t enough goodness already, when getting a mobile home you also get a manufacturer warranty which can help you fix any kind of setback with your mobile home quickly and for a considerable lower cost if compared to standard home owners.
- Are. In!: Yes! So don’t think about it too much and go get one! And don’t you forget to insurance it! SkyBlue has got for you only the best insurance for your mobile home. They got all types of coverage that will definitely get you out of any kind of problem. Make sure you insurance your dream home with an insurance for mobile homes; they will respond no matter what.